Thursday 19 January 2017

2017 pineapple tart 黄梨酥


Yummy and fresh baked pineapple tart is always one of our Chinese New Year cookies list! This year I play with this shapes and the most popular shapes for pineapple tarts in the market.


My old recipes never fails me, it was good at any shapes of pineapple tarts. Melt in the mouth recipe and always is our favorite cookies. This year I use store bought pineapple fillings, it was convenient and fast.


Click this link for my pineapple tarts recipe here pineapple tarts



- we play another shapes of pineapple tarts in the oven, both also melt in the mouth!

- roll pineapple fillings into small balls about 8g each

 
- pineapple tarts are ready go into oven!

-  fresh baked golden pineapple tarts out from the oven!

No comments:

Post a Comment