Wednesday 28 September 2016

bitter gourd fried egg 苦瓜炒蛋


My bitter gourd fried egg is golden and yellow, looks yummy and also not bitter as usual. Just because I use our own grown bitter gourd at the backyard garden. When I cook bitter gourd, I will plant the seeds in our back yard. 




We went off a weekend and came back home saw most of the bitter gourd already started to ripe and become yellow. Best way to consume it is to cook sup or fried egg. We like to eat bitter gourd because it is a cooling vegetables especially in Malaysia with hot weather. 

I choose fried egg because I knew it will looks good and delicious. It is very simple and easy to cook, with very simple steps and very little ingredients needed.


 

Ingredients:
1 bitter gourd, sliced thinly
3 large eggs
salt & pepper
  1. bitter gourd cut into half, discard seeds and scoop out white inner membrane (most bitter is come from this)
  2. slice thinly, set aside
  3. beat 3 eggs in a bowl
  4. heat the pan with medium heat, with some oil
  5. stir fry the sliced bitter gourd for 1 minute then add in beaten eggs
  6. add salt & pepper to taste
  7. fry until both surface are brown

No comments:

Post a Comment