Wednesday 21 September 2016

Sweet and sour crab 甜酸花螃蟹


It has been a long time I didn't cook crab because I feel lazy to eat with the shell on, difficult to clean and cut the crab. Actually I had no idea how to cut it, but just suddenly really craving to eat crab, so I decided to search for youtube on how to clean & cut crab. Wala! It is much more easier than I thought!



You can add some fresh chilies while cooking the crab. It taste so delicious, creamy thick gravy from the crab, best eaten with bare hands!! Lick you finger till the end and the last crab on the plate.

In this post, I will share my method to clean & cut the crab. It is super easy!!!


Here is my recipes...

Ingredients:- (serve 3 pax)

3 flower crabs, cleaned & cut
1 egg
4-5 cloves of garlic, minced
few sliced ginger
1/2 cup ketchup
2 tbsp chili sauce
2 tsp white vinegar
2 cups of hot water
1/2 tbsp Shaoxing Wine 绍兴酒
1/2 tbsp oyster sauce
some salt & sugar to taste


 



 
Heat the wok at high, sautee garlic and ginger with some oil until fragrant
add in crab, stir fry and mix well


 
cover with lid, let stand for 2-3 minutes until crab is slightly become cook, red on the shell


 
add in ketchup, chili sauce, vinegar, oyster sauce, salt & sugar
stir to mix well, add in 2 cups of hot water
cover lid again for another 2-3 minutes


 
add in Shaoxing Wine 绍兴酒 last, stir well
beat the egg & add into the crab, stir well and off the heat
best serve warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment