Thursday 20 March 2014

Strawberry Marble Cheese Cake 草莓大理石乳酪蛋糕



I had bought a cream cheese for a long time and never get to used it until I force myself to search for an easy recipe and free a day to bake it. Also due to my husband is not a cheese cake fan and it is one of the reason of my delay on making it. Haha...


This is my first time on baking a cheese cake, I found the recipe on Martha Steward's page. Looks very easy, simple step but require hours to bake it.

I used TATURA cream cheese, just one pack. I managed to make a small and cute cake eventually. I also decorate the cheese cake with strawberries.



ingredients: (makes 1 x 6" round cake)

12 pcs of cracker (blend to small pieces)
1 tbsp butter
2 pack cream cheese (227g/pack)
1/4 cup whipping cream
3/4 cup sugar
2 eggs (lightly beaten)
some lemon zest / orange zest
1 tsp vanilla

for decorations:
few fresh strawberries
whipping cream
chocolate rice
  1. preheat oven to 325 degree.
  2. mix cracker and butter with a blender. Press blended cracker mix into pan for the base layer of the cake.
  3. with a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
  4. then add eggs, lemon zest & vanilla into batter.
  5. pour batter into pan which cover with aluminium foil. Place pan into another bigger pan so that you can pour boiling water into it. This is a steam bake method to bake cheese cake.
  6. bake for 1-1/2 hours or you may see some crack on the cake. Let it cool in oven.
  7. decorate the cheese cake with strawberries & fresh whipping cream.
  8. later transfer to refrigerator & chill at least 3 hours before serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment