Thursday 29 May 2014

passion fruit isotonic drink 百香果果汁


My parents house grows some passion fruit. My mom give me a few to try make juices from it and teach me to add in soda or isotonic drinks. I always not willing to try because it is very sour. But with adding into soda or isotonic drinks is very flavorful and much more easy to drink.



Below is the goodness of Passion Fruit:-
Fresh passion fruit is high in beta carotene, potassium, and dietary fibre. Passion fruit juice is a good source of ascorbic acid (vitamin C), and good for people who have high blood pressure. Some research is showing that purple passion fruit peel may help with controlling asthma symptoms.

Ingredients:

2 passion fruit
3 cups of Isotonic or soda drinks
few ice cubes



1. Cut passion fruit into half and scooped out pulp with a spoon.
2. Add isotonic or soda. Add ice cubes.

No comments:

Post a Comment