Saturday 17 May 2014

stir-fried broccoli with garlic 蒜蓉清炒西兰花


My son love broccoli, he always enjoy his broccoli whenever he sees me cooking broccoli. I usually cook it in a simplest way, just simple sit-fried with garlic and some carrot slices.

I get him to eat vegetables since he was 1-1/2 years old. Begin with some carrots, broccoli, spinach and etc. My secret is to diced the vegetables and cooked for him. Now he is almost eat all greens like pea, eggplant, bitter gourd, ladies finger and much more.

ingredients:
1 broccoli, cut to small florets
1 small carrot, sliced
3 cloves garlic, minced
salt & pepper
  1. boil a pot of water, add 1/2 tsp salt in the boiling water & add broccoli & carrot
  2. let it sit in the hot water for about 1 minutes, drain out & set a side
  3. heat another cooking pan with some oil, add in half cook broccoli & carrot, stir fry
  4. add some salt & pepper to taste

No comments:

Post a Comment